- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of Weak?
- What does weak mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Weak, weak meaning is; Adjective, weaker, weakest: not strong; liable to yield, break, or collapse under pressure or strain; fragile; frail. Other meaning lacking in bodily strength or healthy vigor, as from age or sickness; feeble; infirm. Other meaning not having much political strength, governing power, or authority. Other meaning and usage, lacking in force, potency, or efficacy; impotent, ineffectual, or inadequate. Other meaning of weak: lacking in rhetorical or creative force or effectiveness. Other one, deficient in mental power, intelligence, or judgment. Other usage, deficient in the essential or usual properties or ingredients. etc.
- Similar words as weak; poor, low, faint, thin, lean, feeble, impotent, helpless, ineffectual, powerless, light, mild, lightweight, slight, small, rickety, undersized, puny, scrawny, skinny, groggy, exhausted, infirm, faint, sluggish, incapable, unable, strengthless, atonic, sinewless, insignificant, meek, retiring, juicy, watery, wet, hydrated, spineless, weak minded, feeble minded, irresolute.
- Opposite of weak Adjective list; robust, strong, sturdy, invulnerable, powerful, able, active, certain, definite, firm, healthy, hearty, stable, steady, sure, unbreakable, unshaky, unwavering, bold, brave, capable, concentrated, confident, fit, guarded, loud, noisy, potent, protected, safe, secure, sufficient, thick, convincing, determined, happy, rich, solid, adequate, competent, effective, enough.