- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of Smart?
- What does smart mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Smart, smart meaning is; Verb (used without object): to be a source of sharp, local, and usually superficial pain, as a wound. Other meaning to be the cause of a sharp, stinging pain, as an irritating application, a blow, etc. Other meaning to feel a sharp, stinging pain, as in a wound. Other meaning to suffer keenly from wounded feelings. Other meaning to feel shame or remorse or to suffer in punishment or in return for something.Other meaning of smart: Verb (used with object): to cause a sharp pain to or in. Other meaning of smart: Adjective, smarter, smartest: quick or prompt in action, as persons. Other meaning having or showing quick intelligence or ready mental capability. Other meaning socially elegant; sophisticated or fashionable. Adverb: in a smart manner; smartly. Other meaning of smart: Noun: a sharp local pain, usually superficial, as from a wound, blow, or sting Other meaning keen mental suffering, as from wounded feelings, affliction, grievous loss, etc.
- Similar words as smart; intelligent, clever, cute, wise, astute, bright, brilliant, discerning, stylish, elegant, chic, sleek, fashionable, cunning, crafty, shrewd, sly, slick, nice, beautiful, lovely, good, pretty, awake, vigilant, waking, alert, aware, important, significant, dodgy, downy, showy, flashy, flamboyant, spectacular, arty, sharp, keen, pungent, acute, strong.
- Opposite of smart Adjective list; stupid, clumsy, dark, dull, foolish, honest, ignorant, lazy, light, naive, normal, slow, typical, unaware, unclever, unintelligent, blunt, obtuse, sluggish, unskilled, apathetic, dowdy, lethargic, old, unfashionable, unstylish, worn, shabby, idle, rough, inactive, unkempt, quiet, meek, shy, timid.