- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of Sick?
- What does sick mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Sick, sick meaning is; Adjective, sicker, sickest: afflicted with ill health or disease; ailing. Other meaning affected with nausea; inclined to vomit. Other one, deeply affected with some unpleasant feeling, as of sorrow, disgust, or boredom. Other meaning and usage, mentally, morally, or emotionally deranged, corrupt, or unsound. Other meaning, dwelling on or obsessed with that which is gruesome, sadistic, ghoulish, or the like; morbid. Other one, characteristic of a sick mind. Other meaning, not in proper condition; impaired. Other meaning of sick: Noun: (used with a plural verb) sick persons collectively (usually preceded by the). Other meaning of sick: Idioms: call in sick, to notify one’s place of employment by telephone that one will be absent from work because of being ill. Other meaning and usage, sick and tired, utterly weary; fed up.
- Similar words as sick; ill, diseased, unwell, ailing, invalid, uncomfortable, disturbed, troubled, uneasy, disgusting, nasty, hideous, obnoxious, revolting, sickening, nauseous, noisome, fulsome, qualmish, fed up, weary of, pale, faded, faint, dull, pallid.
- Opposite of sick Adjective list; well, healthy, perfect, sound, strong, clean, content, gentle, happy, moral, nice, pleased, satisfied, undiseased, activated, fresh.