- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of Regular?
- What does regular mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Regular, regular meaning is; Adjective: usual; normal; customary. Other meaning evenly or uniformly arranged; symmetrical. Other meaning characterized by fixed principle, uniform procedure, etc. Other one recurring at fixed times; periodic. Other meaning and usage, occurring with normal frequency, as menses or bowel movements. Other mean orderly; well-ordered. Other meaning of regular: Noun: a long-standing or habitual customer or client. Other meaning and usage, Ecclesiastical. a member of a duly constituted religious order under a rule. Other meaning a size of garment designed for men of average build. Other one an athlete who plays in most of the games, usually from the start. Other one a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size.
- Similar words as regular; organized, tidy, orderly, steady, ordered, ordinary, standard, normative, normal, usual, common, commonplace, smooth, straight, shapely, neat, formal, fluent, continuous, permanent, sustained, continued, frequenter, denizen, patron, habitue, monk, recluse, friar, priest, hermit.
- Opposite of regular Adjective list; unusual, irregular, intermittent, inconsistent, abnormal, atypical, different, special, uncommon, unconventional, untraditional, exceptional, rare, anomalous, changing, disorderly, eccentric, extraordinary, imbalanced, infrequent, unsteady, variable, unstable, untrustworthy, weak, broken, disordered, indefinite, rough, uneven, unfair.
- Opposite of regular Noun list; freak, soldier of fortune, miscreation, crochet.