- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of purple?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Purple, purple meaning is; Purple is the name given to the shortest wavelength, which is closer to the blue in the electromagnetic spectrum. It is purple and cold. Purple, the highest frequency color. Purple is a composite color made by combining red and blue.
- The hex value of the purple color is “# 660099“, the RGB values are “102, 0, 153“, and the CMYK value is “33,100,0,40“.
- The first use of purple color is found in Polished Stone Era. In the Pech Merle cave in France, purple-colored animal paintings dating from 16000 to 25000 years were made using manganese and hematite dust.
- In the 15th century BC residents of Sayda and Sur in present-day Lebanon, Antique Phoenician cities, are known to have obtained purple color using Murex, a kind of crustacean sea creature for dying fabrics. This renge also called Sur purple (Tyrian purple). The purple fabrics of the Phoenicians influenced the Ancient Greeks so much that Homer, Ilyada and Virgil mentioned these fabrics in Aeneis, and purple cloth was described as a sign of nobility, and the Roman Empire senators also started wearing purple fabrics.
- Opposite of purples Noun like … Firstly, purple is a composite color made by combining red and blue color. Actually only for color we can think this, opposite of white is black and opposite of black is white, intermediate colors opposite is not exist. But someone say opposite of purple is orange color. Someone think thats yellow color and explain like that; On the colour wheel, Yellow is opposite of Purple. The Primary colours are RGB. So Purple is made from Red & Blue, Yellow is made from Red & Green.
- Color wheel