- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of Little?
- What does Little mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Little, little meaning is; Adjective, littler or less or lesser, littlest or least: small in size; not big; not large; tiny. Other meaning short in duration; not extensive; short; brief. Other meaning small in number. Other meaning younger or youngest. Other meaning being such on a small scale. Other meaning not strong, forceful, or loud; weak. Other meaning amusingly small or so considered. Other meaning of little: Adverb, less, least: not at all (used before a verb). Other meaning in only a small amount or degree; not much; slightly. Other meaning seldom; rarely; infrequently. Other meaning of little: Noun: a small amount, quantity, or degree: They did little to make him comfortable. Other meaning a short distance or time. Other meaning of little: Idioms: in little, on a small scale; in miniature. Other meaning little by little, by small degrees; gradually. Other meaning think little of, to treat casually; regard as trivial.
- Similar words as little; small, minor, young, younger, petty, few, under, short, poor, peddling, petite, tiddly, vulgar, common, ordinary, lewd, a little, only just, modicum, drop, trifle, dribblet.
- Opposite of little Adjective list; large, major, big, consequential, huge, important, significant, useful, enormous, giant, great, immense, magnanimous, magnificent, massive, open, open minded, adequate, fat, sufficient, lengthy, long, older, substantial, tall, broad minded, generous, kind, liberal, noble.
- Opposite of little Adverb list; well, frequently, more, much.
- Opposite of little Noun list; mound, lot, glob.