- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of Intelligent?
- What does intelligent mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Intelligent, intelligent meaning is; Adjective: having good understanding or a high mental capacity; quick to comprehend, as persons or animals. Other meaning displaying or characterized by quickness of understanding, sound thought, or good judgment. Other meaning having the faculty of reasoning and understanding; possessing intelligence. Other meaning of intelligent: Archaic. having understanding or knowledge (usually followed by of)
- Similar words as intelligent; smart, clever, cute, wise, astute, clever, bright, brilliant, discerning, talented, capable, able, skilled, gifted, highly gifted, expert, versed, cultured, sophisticated, cultivated, enlightened, thoroughbred, skillful, adept.
- Opposite of intelligent Adjective list; irrational, stupid, dark, dull, ignorant, normal, old, typical, unaware, uncreative, uneducated, unimaginative, unintelligent, uninventive, unreasonable, unresourceful, worn, foolish, idiotic, imbecile.