- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of Gentle?
- What does gentle mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Gentle, gentle meaning is; Adjective, gentler, gentlest: kindly; amiable. Other meaning not severe, rough, or violent; mild. Other meaning moderate or gradual. Other meaning characteristic of good birth; honorable; respectable. Other meaning soft or low. Other meaning of gentle: Verb (used with object), gentled, gentling: to tame; render tractable. Other meaning to mollify; calm; pacify. Other meaning to make gentle. Other meaning to stroke; soothe by petting. Other meaning to ennoble; dignify.
- Similar words as gentle; polite, delicate, affable, kind, courteous, soft, tender, smooth, mild, bland, nice, urbane, refined, docile, tame, submissive, compliant, malleable, understanding, indulgent, considerate, receptive, discerning, tolerant, indulgent, lenient, permissive, forgiving.
- Opposite of gentle Adjective list; impolite, agitated, rough, boisterous, callous, rude, cruel, disagreeable, uncivil, coarse, excited, unmannerly, unrefined, fierce, hard, unsophisticated, harsh, hateful, crude, healthy, loud, intelligent, irritable, low, mean, odorous, noisy, merciless, putrid, sharp, roused, significant, severe, strong, surly, smart, troubled, uncompassionate, unkind, violent, unfeeling, wild, unfriendly, turbulent, unhappy, uncontrolled, heavy.