- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of Fresh?
- What does fresh mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Fresh, fresh meaning is; Adjective: fresher, freshest. Newly made or obtained. Other meaning recently arrived; just come. Other meaning new; not previously known, met with, etc.; novel. Other meaning additional or further. Other meaning not salty, as water. Other meaning retaining the original properties unimpaired; not stale or spoiled. Other meaning looking youthful and healthy. Other meaning not preserved by freezing, canning, pickling, salting, drying, etc. Other meaning of fresh: Noun: Other meaning the fresh part or time. Other meaning a freshet. Other meaning of fresh: Adverb: Other meaning newly; recently; just now.
- Similar words as fresh; green, new, crisp, raw, hot, clear, neat, pure, tidy, clean, renewed, young, live, alive, living, lively, vibrant, cool, chilly, vigorous, hale, crispy, hearty, freshly, chill, freshness, coolness
- Opposite of fresh Noun list; dulled
- Opposite of fresh Adjective list; old, soiled, musty, rotting, hackneyed, tired, experienced, normal, old fashioned, standard, warm, exhausted, gentle, kind, lifeless, polite, stale, unenergetic, used, worn, inactive, lethargic, boring, calm, cloudy, dark, dirty, dreary, dull, flexible, gloomy, ignorant, impure, indefinite, indistinct, lazy, moderate, obscure, polluted, slow, soft, stupid, temperate, uncertain, unchaste, unintelligent.