- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of evil?
- What does evil mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Evil, evil meaning is; Evil similar, related words; bad, poor, worse, ill, nasty, haunted, sinister, wicked, foul, poor, unlucky, inauspicious, baleful, wickedness, harm, malice, disservice, badness, wrongdoing, iniquity, trespass, pest, nuisance, misfortune, trouble, worry, suffering, pain, sorrow etc.
- Shar or evil is defined in many religions and cultures, bad behavior, thoughts, selfishness and evil. The word “shar” (Evil) is often used in a comparative and contrastive way with the word “no” (goodness, something unexpectedly made). In some religions, the shar is defined as a bad power that prevails in the epoch, and the devil is found in such beings as ahriman.
- The modern English word evil (Old English yfel) and its cognates such as the German Übel and Dutch euvel are widely considered to come from a Proto-Germanic reconstructed form of *ubilaz, comparable to the Hittite huwapp- ultimately from the Proto-Indo-European form *wap- and suffixed zero-grade form *up-elo-. Other later Germanic forms include Middle English evel, ifel, ufel, Old Frisian evel (adjective and noun), Old Saxon ubil, Old High German ubil, and Gothic ubils.
- Opposite of evil Adjective list; good, agreeable, aiding, assisting, attractive, beautiful, benevolent, decent, delightful, friendly, gentle, helpful, honest, honourable(UK), honorable(US), kind, lovely, nice, pleasant, pleasing, right, upright, virtuous, wonderful, worthy, moral, auspicious, sinless…
- Opposite of evil Noun list; good, advantage, benefit, blessing, boon, cheer, comfort, fortune, good, fortune, good luck, goodness, happiness, health, joy, kindness, pleasure, profit, aid, benevolence, cleanness, decency, help, innocence, modesty, morality, nobility, propriety, purity, relief, uprightness, virtue…