- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of Easy?
- What does easy mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Easy, easy meaning is; Adjective, easier, easiest: not hard or difficult; requiring no great labor or effort. Other meaning free from pain, discomfort, worry, or care. Other meaning providing or conducive to ease or comfort; comfortable. Other meaning fond of or given to ease; easygoing. Other meaning not harsh or strict; lenient. Other meaning not difficult to influence or overcome; compliant. Other meaning readily comprehended or mastered. Other meaning not forced or hurried; moderate. Other meaning of easy: Adverb: Informal. in an easy manner; comfortably. Other meaning of easy: Noun: a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter E.
- Similar words as easy; simple, straightforward, effortless, ready, smooth, basic, simplistic, elementary, comfortable, comfy, leisure, snug, undisturbed, cheap, docile, tame, submissive, compliant, malleable, peaceful, restful, tranquil, quiet, serene, free, independent, loose, open, liberal, natural, native, inherent, innate, spontaneous, tasteful, enjoyable, pleasurable, delightful, decorous.
- Opposite of easy Adjective list; difficult, tense, hard, rigid, stern, unyielding, clamorous, intelligent, loud, noisy, rough, smart, unfriendly, ambiguous, complicated, obscure, unclear, unintelligible, vague, arduous, complex, demanding, exhausting, impossible, intolerant, intricate, involved, laborious, onery, oppressive, strict, trying, uneasy, unhappy, unleisurely, unpermissive, unrelaxed.