- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of Common?
- What does common mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Common, common meaning is; Adjective, commoner, commonest: belonging equally to, or shared alike by, two or more or all in question. Other meaning, pertaining or belonging equally to an entire community, nation, or culture; public. Other meaning, widespread; general; ordinary. Other one, hackneyed; trite. Other meaning of common: Other meaning and usage, lacking rank, station, distinction, etc.; unexceptional; ordinary. Other one, Anatomy. forming or formed by two or more parts or branches. Other meaning, of, relating to, or being common stock.
- Similar words as common; joint, collective, mutual, agreed, fellow, widespread, extensive, prevalent, diffuse, pervasive, generic, broad, overhead, general, public, communal, consociate, known, familiar, proverbial, given, conversant.
- Opposite of common Adjective list; individual, uncommon, particular, private, separate, singular, specific, abnormal, aristocratic, cultured, excellent, extraordinary, high, infrequent, noble, noteworthy, rare, refined, scarce, sophisticated, superior, unusual, valuable, different, exceptional, irregular, peculiar, unconventional, unfamiliar, unorthodox, original, nice, rich, wealthy.