- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- What is the opposite of bold?
- What does bold mean?
- Firstly before explain the opposite of Bold, bold meaning is; Bold similar, related words; brave, courageous, daring, gritty, intrepid, daredevil, intrepid, audacious, gutsy, daring, presuming, confident, adventurous, arrogant, brash, ostensible, outstanding, cheeky, unabashed, brassy, shameless
- Bold or Courage is also the ability to cope with fear, pain, risk, uncertainty or threat, including boldness, determination, agility, and endurance.
- “Physical courage” describes the courage to confront a physical pain, difficulty or danger of death, while “moral courage” refers to ethical behavior in the face of majority opposition, shame, scandal, or enthusiasm.
- Opposite of bold Adjective list; cowardly, timid, afraid, cautious, fearful, meek, shy, unadventurous, weak, faint, fair, light, quiet, reticent, retiring, timorous, reserved, apathetic, dispirited, dull, feeble, indistinct, lethargic, lifeless, low, obscure, soft, subdued, tasteful, uncertain, unclear, vague, ambiguous…