- You can click here for more: Wik’s opposite of your searching words alphabetic list
- Similar word as ablation: ablation.
- eg. the surgical removal of body tissue.
- “Treatment by surgical excision or physical ablation of the excess tissue may improve cosmetic appearance.”
- eg. the removal of snow and ice by melting or evaporation, typically from a glacier or iceberg.
- “A glacier forms whenever the accumulation of snow/ice exceeds ablation over a sustained period of time.”
- Opposite of ablation Noun: insertion.