Want ask any term to wik?
- What is the music?
- The most general definition of music is that the voice has acquired form and meaningful vibrations. In other words, music is an art form in which voice and silence are expressed in a certain time interval. It is also expected to interact with the senses in order to be accepted as a melody in the formation of form and vibration. The definition of the term music can vary considerably when dealing with the historical period, region, culture and personal liking. Especially the very different musical movements that emerged in the 20th century contemporary Western music make the common definition to a great extent difficult. Beyond that, local music from different cultures, which more and more people are able to access, also increases this difficulty.
- For all these reasons, it has become widespread to disclose more than one definition (sociological, psychological, acoustical, political, etc.) rather than a single definition of music. There is a great difference between the approach of an acoustic physicist and that of a socially intensive music, both in terms of definition and methodology. All these approaches are explored and evaluated by musicologists and music theorists.
- Basically it is made up of four main elements: Diction refers to how ‘treble’ or ‘pes’ a voice is. For example, each note name (Do, re, mi) has a different stand. The names of the same notes may be different depending on which octave they are in. Acoustically the unit is frekans.
- Density refers to the loudness of a voice. It is also used as nuance in music (forte, piano, fortessimo, etc.). Acoustically the unit is decibels.
- Duration refers to how long a voice lasts. It is expressed in the form of doubles in the music (unity, duality, quatrain, octal), but the points placed on the sides of the note values allow the wearer to extend as much as half its value.
- The tone represents a tone of color. For example, in the same octave, the difference of the difference between a flute and a violin playing the same note at the same intensity and the same length. This is the most complex feature among the four features. Acoustically, the tone changes depending on the nature of the harmonic structure.
- The greatest problem with music is that it can not be introduced as much as with its scientific aspects. Scientific approach can be useful to this fact that people are constantly intertwined even in daily life.
- There are the following opinions about the definition of music:
- It is the art of telling emotions and thoughts that can not be explained by words. Music; Is an aesthetic piece that explains certain situations, phenomena, and events with the contribution of emotions, thoughts, impressions and designs and other facts, by combining them with a certain sense of beauty, with a certain sense of beauty, and processing them with shaped voices. It is a unique art that everyone can understand and understand. Music is an art which is effected directly to emotions without regard to language and race.
- The influence of music in the ancient Greek Philosophy is intense. Thus; Musical-musical-muzika-musical phrases are of Greek origin. The Greek word “m-o-u-s-a” written at the end of the word “fairy,” meaning “fairy,” comes to mean the language spoken to that word; Elenika (Greek), Turkica (Turkish), Italian (Italian) as in the examples. Musical music is also called the language of the angels (Islamic term of the angel). This is the music that has been used since ancient times in the west and the gods in the east. Properties are attributed.
- Music; It is both an art and a science. It can be grasped with reason as well as emotional perception. This is an organic structure that enables the individual and the society to develop and change as well as to determine the situation in terms of emotion and cognition. Voice speaks with the most beautiful music. Painting, combining colors; How poetry is formed from the fusion of words; Music is composed of the processes of selecting and processing according to a certain sense of aesthetics in order to express the sounds, feelings, thoughts and excitement.
- Types of Music
- The musical genre or style (genre) represents a collection of musical works evolving according to a certain form, expression and technique. Although it is thought that the style of music is the same as many kinds of music and so on, the kind of music or style is a bigger and clearer terminology.
- World-accepted music genres
- Blues (soul blues, blues rock, texas blues, etc.)
- Jazz (ragtime, soul jazz, etc.)
- Country (swing, american etc)
- Electronics (ambient, electric, house, etc.)
- Light Concerts (lounge etc.)
- People (Turkish folk music etc.)
- Hip Hop (trap, dril etc.)
- Caribbean Style (reggae etc.)
- Latin (bolero, flamenco, mango etc.)
- Pop (J-Pop, Turkish Pop, etc.)
- R & B (funk, disco, soul etc.)
- Rock (punk, heavy metal, etc.)
- Classic music
- Educational effect of scientific music
- In the educational process of individuals, music plays an important role and develops in the affective and cognitive direction. From birth, people gain the ability to hear, and they place the voices in the environment in memory. Music should be brought to the children scientifically, especially in the elementary school period, and placed regularly in the world of emotions. Development; Is that the organism is constantly changing with the growth, maturation and interaction of the learner. When development is considered as a product, development can be defined by the process direction of this product. Development is the change that starts with the existence of the organism, has some conditions from the physical, mental, emotional, and social aspects and progresses continuously until reaching the latest stage. It is a product of development, maturation and learning interactions. Development is process. Development can not be achieved without maturation and learning.
- Music plays an important role in the maturation of people. The musical experiences of children, also supported by school life, dimension themselves with musical hearing, musical discourse, musical play and musical tastes.
- Music is a constantly evolving phenomenon that exists in life and is like a dynamic structure. We should introduce our children to Music at an early age and, as far as possible, do not forget that Music is an integral part of human life.
- Music influences of technology
- There is a lot of contribution from technology on a daily basis. Many musicians have been influenced by this change, and technology has contributed to the music at a great deal.
- Music recording systems
- In recent years there have been major changes in the studios created for music recording. Phonautograph, the first music recording instrument, was acquired by Parisian Edouard-Leon Scott de Martinville on 25 March 1857. Alexander Graham Bell came out with his Phonautograph in 1874. This machine was made by imitating the method of hearing the voices of the human ear. Towards the end of 1877, Edison invented Phonograph. In 1886 Charles Sumner Tainter and Chichester Bell developed the phonograph of Edison, revealing Graphophone. In 1924, instead of mechanical recording devices, people built new recording devices using Western Electric Company’s new technology. They could record the sound louder and scratchy. The magnetic record used today was discovered in 1890 by Valdemar Pousen. Telgraphone was also the first child of this new system. At the end of the 1930s, Magnetophone, which could make very long recordings and work in most conditions, has affected the recording tools market.
- Sound storage media
- The first audio volumes were analog storage devices. They first appeared as Phonographs and then were produced using magnetic. Then digital (digital) repositories emerged. Digital storage devices also worked in two ways: optical and magnetic. These new sound stores have not only made it easier to use by shrinking the size, but also helped to share music.
Wik's Random Content