Abundant element in the universe and earth?
- Wik’s What is the most “x” (searching words) alphabetic list
- What is the most abundant element in the universe and earth?
- Hydrojen is the most abundant element in the universe, approximately %74 – %75 percent of all matter is composed of hydrogen. Second abudant element is hellium with %22-25. (eg. 74 hydrojen, 24 hellium, 2 others)
- Abundance of elements in the Earth
- The mass of the Earth is approximately 5.98×1024 kg. In bulk, by mass, it is composed mostly of
- Iron (32.1%),
- Oxygen (30.1%),
- Silicon (15.1%),
- Magnesium (13.9%),
- Sulfur (2.9%),
- Nickel (1.8%),
- Calcium (1.5%),
- and Aluminium (1.4%);
- with the remaining 1.2% consisting of trace amounts of other elements.
|Atomic Number||Element||Mass fraction in parts per million|
Note: The most abundant element in the earth’s crust on below image
- Useful links:
- What is The Most, Alphabetic list (You can find another whats the most on here)
- Wik’s main page