- What is C++ (Cplusplus)
- C ++ is an object-oriented, high-level, general-purpose programming language developed by Bell Labs in 1979 by Bjarne Stroustrup. C ++ ‘s first name is “C with classes” and functions as an extension of the C programming language.
- C ++ ‘s creator Bjarne Stroustrup has developed this programming language while he was a student. Stroustrup, who does not see the programming languages he uses as well as high performance, has helped to create one of the most important software languages of computer history by creating his own programming language.
- In the C ++ programming language, C-style or object-oriented coding can be done with exact scenarios. In this respect, C ++ is also one of the most important and functional hybrid programming languages.
- What is C ++ Good for
- After C ++ development, it became one of the most widely used programming languages all over the world. C ++ is always the first choice, especially when it comes to performance, because C ++ is a much more updated language compared to other programming languages. Finally, C ++ version 11 was released in 2011.
- Using C ++ software language, system software, special software, applications, driver software, user-side software and embedded firmware are produced by developers. Even today, most of the hardware you use in your computer is built with the C ++ programming language and is dedicated to the use of end users.
- Learning C ++
- Unlike simple programming languages, learning an advanced programming language like C ++ from scratch is certainly a more challenging process. You can also learn C ++ free of charge by using visual training sets from foreign sources, which you can start to learn from various sources on the internet.
- You can use the following script to make your first mini-software in C ++ and get the “Hello World I’m Wik” output on the screen;
Int main ()
Std :: cout << “Hello, world. I’m Wik! N”;